Wednesday 9 November 2011

Camping :D

                     
Yaww yaww ! Hey , Assalamualaikum beautiful world and beautiful humans . Imma so childish , but so what right ? Nobody cares about me . Actually this is not the story , the story is about CAMPING . This friday im going to the camping at batang kali , kuala selangor . If im not mistaken dekat batang kali lah . Im so excited for it but imma so sad sebab my bestie not join together :( . she's not allowed to join the camping . At first dia boleh pergi , but at the second time her parents tak bagi pulak . Luckily my friend yang lagi sorang tu pergi . I hope 11.11.11 gonna be my best day . Insyaallah mudah mudahan . Im gonna miss my twitter , facebook and also my blogger , Wuhaaaaa :'( sedihnya lahai nak tinggal . It's okay baby , three days only . Gonna be back soon on this sunday . Hihi , insyaallah , kalau panjang umur , kita bertemu lagi . I hope , everything's gonna be okay . Beb , doakan i okay ? hihi . Love you guys , muahh muahhh :*. Take care you alls , hahah :D

No comments:

Post a Comment